This contract template is for general use between an event planning business and its clients. The download includes a word document (which enables editing), a manual for use in connection with the contract template, and a numbered pdf that corresponds with the manual. The contract addresses terms such as:
- The services to be performed by Event Planner, including a Scope of Services attachment to be used for a detailed description of services included and not-included;
- Compensation (allowing Event Planner to charge a flat rate, an hourly fee, or a percentage, while allowing for payment in connection with any overages and stating applicable late fees);
- Changes in the scope of services performed by Event Planner;
- Event Planner's hours of operation;
- Client obligations, including timely decision-making and providing necessary information to Event Planner;
- A release that allows Event Planner to use a Client's name, image, and/or likeness for the purpose of promoting Event Planner's services;
- Disclaimer of warranties and limitation of liability; and
- Force Majeure.
This contract is for general use and does not offer, nor should it be interpreted as offering, legal advice. If you wish to book a limited, discounted consultation to review this contract template with Spear IP following your purchase, the cost is $95 and you may schedule that consultation here.